We understand how important and difficult the decision is when choosing the best option for your son to play travel baseball. Thank you for considering Fury to maximize your child's baseball experience!
Here’s some bullet points describing the overall plan-
- Hand pick a team of the best players possible for a 10- 12u team.
- Participate in Winter workouts at BVSA, as a team, from January-March. BVSA is moving to a new, state of the art, 36,000 sq. ft. facility, 8/10 of a mile away from our current location. This facility will have a full size 60/90 infield which will elevate our level of training significantly.
- Register to play in local tournaments and leagues with the goal of playing roughly 12-15 games during the spring. In the past we have met with the parents prior to the season to determine the exact schedule.
- The team will have 2 professional coaches and will practice 2 times a week throughout the season. The coaches will be certified BVSA instructors. All instructors teach from a curriculum designed by Bobby Valentine.
- During the fall season, we try to keep the boys playing together in 4 tournaments and 2 practices/week with the same coaches. We understand some players play other fall sports and there may be players added to the roster to fill those spots.
- Option to make a full spring/ summer season by parents choice.
This model requires a solid commitment from the families and players.
Please give us a call if you have any questions. 203-968-2872.